Saturday, January 17, 2009

WUJS - Tel Aviv, 24th Dec. 2008 (I)

WUJS - World Union of Jewish Students - Dec.2008

It was a great edition, with the students' election for the WUJS new president and with lots of interesting things, concerts(David Broza), parties in Tel Aviv, conferences and trips to the Kneset, in Jerusalem.

More than that, I was surprized to see soem of my Romanian friends that I had no clue that they will come.

I spent an amazing week with really nice people from all over the world - France, South Africa, Australia, Holland, England, Bulgaria, Israel, Canada, SUA,...

We made volunteer work and we enjoyed the sun!
As it can be seen, the oranges just waited for our grab:) and the city surrounded us with its sea breeze.
I will disperetely miss Israel...:(





















No comments: