Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Boulevard of Broken Dreams becomes cleaner

words mumbled in my head and played hide and seek.
they try to tide me up..
selfishly i discover my sins and i turn them in breezes of faith and self control.
i miss my innocence ...just a loss of it and i cannot find any trash back.

i could start an attack towards me and towards my paranoia feelings. though, this status doesn't help me at all. anyhow, the age is not the only one which plays with you and with your existance. questions play randomly and go among your thoughts, thurstly trying to find those well hidden answers which you can't see.

looking for the right thing, it will always be a personal challenge, automatically transforming your instincts of culpability, of your inner weaknesses, in your biggest enemies. therefore, the wall is settled and the reason you cannot attend your target is just a problem of your trust and tiredness, from your past experiences, or from a dissapointment you've just encounted.

its not always the best option to analyse the phylosophy of life, but go for it in the foggy way you might see it. pass it over, walk firmly as you'd just revived from a long recovery, as everything looks greener than on the other side you just left behind.

No comments: