Monday, February 2, 2009

Thank you,

People from Media Central:
Avital, a really special friend, trustful and helpful, energetic and careness.
Danny, who always makes me cry at the phone, telling me too many nice things:) - Im so happy to be your friend!
Oded, always crazy, surprizing me with his weirdo stories:) and burning me DVDs with movies and "gaza experience" :)
Suheir, whom i will always remember from the field tours done together with the journalists.
Rhyannon, a very nice Australian girl, whom i will share the best humus in Ako, hopefully soon:)

Nontheless, Aryeh, from whom I learnt a lot, acting and working in a professional environment.

Moreover, sharing an office with 3 israelis, 1 palestinian, an australian, Aron the English guy, and sometimes with the peanut butter of Rachel, the American, was amazing:)

No comments: