Monday, December 1, 2008

1st December -


BTW...I miss my country...
I miss the snow and the cold wind in my face, to make my nose frozen and my fingers trembeling.I miss Romania...
I miss the ice and the warm big socks:)
I miss my hot tea from the evening..
I miss my wet feet from the rainy days...
Happy B-Day dear:) today is ur day and i wish there to be as it is here, in Israel, a great sunny day...for a new beginning, succesfully and fullfiled thoughts and perspectives in life ..
Today is the National Day of Romania. So think shiny and be happy:)

" ...The Great Union of 1918 was and remains the most sublime event in Romanian history. Its greatness resides in the fact that the fulfilment of the national unity is not the work of any politician, government or party; it is the historic deed of the whole Romanian nation, accomplished out of a powerful longing coming from the vivid awareness of the unity of the people and channelled by the political leaders for it to be led towards its aim with a remarkable political intelligence".
Florin Constantiniu - A Sincere History of the Romanian People

No comments: