Saturday, December 20, 2008

However...2009 is aroud the corner. Did 2008 love me?

I received a mission to respond to all these questions, reffering to my achievments or failures in 2008. Dana, as a hero she was bluntly sincere, though I couldnt folow her, i just said:

1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
I finished the University and I moved in Israel for an internship.

2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I never make any New Year's resolutions. Im afraid of planning fom so much in advanced...im afraid of dissapintment, but i admit that i wish and I think about the future, though not establishing it. Most of the time Im really unpredictable . I take decisions too quickly and im not sure if this makes me the happiest always .

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thanks God

5. What countries did you visit?
Israel, Hungary, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Bulgary

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
much more inspiration, the 7th sense nd of course my dream job!

7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
  • 1st of April, internship at Ogilvy - PR Department
  • smthg around 12 of July, the day I sustained my final paper at the University ( i really have a blank and usually i dont retain dates:) )
  • 17th August, the day when i moved to Israel for half year
  • 6th September, my b-day celebrated in Tel Aviv
  • 24th October, starting my internship at the Jerusalem Post Newspaper
  • 8th November, starting my 2nd internship at Media Central

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

My life in Israel, that will still continue in 2009, also, luckily.

9. What was your biggest failure?

Seemingly trusting too easy people.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
mmm so far best food in Israel :)

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Not mine, for sure:) i changed even more, maybe im still having more expections from myself. Besides, my parents deserve a statue of model and support, love and careness. THANK YOU!

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Depressed...well there are several pple, of course..cuz im fucking too sensitive!! Maybe this i wanna achive next year...less sensitivity Rina, wtf!! robotical system and internet virtual life demage everything now; anyhow, im spending everyday half of the day online, so...why is not transferable this thing????

14. Where did most of your money go?
Food, clothes, phone bills:D

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
this year i had to my luck a bunch of things that made me excited: Julia, Israel, my internships, BFL Seminar, all kind of aquintences and foreign pple around the world

16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
Fergie - Big girls dont cry :))

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? same-ish
c) richer or poorer? same-ish

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Reading and traveling

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Waste time online, spending money on "garbage stuff"

20. How will you be spending Hanuka/Christmas?
Hanuka i will celebrate 1st night at the office, having an event with journalists and after lightening the 1st candle. Though, i dont spend Christmas, usually of Christamas in Romania was vacation, so i was visiting my parents and sleeping a lot.

21. What was your favorite TV program?
i didnt watch tv at all almost:D Claudia can confirm this:)

22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Not hate, but i keep in mind.

23. What was the best book you read?
"Magicianul" - John Fowles

24. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Jack Johnson and שלומי שבן (Shlomi Shaban) its a great talented handsome man!!!! i heard him live nd he really rocks!

25. What did you want and get?
To live abroad.

26. What did you want and not get?
It will cost you smthg to hear...

27. What was your favorite film of this year?
mmmm:D too hard to choose.

28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I celebrated for the 1st time my bday in Israel. 22.

29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
being with u.

30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
feel confortable in my skin - its mot a mot translation from romanian:) so ..u got it,no? casual and confortable, even sexy sometimes, depending on the mood.

31. What kept you sane?
music. friends, travelling

32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
i finished high school 4years ago...

33. What political issue stirred you the most?
The American elections - was too crazy those days in JPost.

34. Who did you miss?
mom and dad. - maybe im not so sincere, but i will feel stupid to say all my thoughts here. anyway im stupid already cuz u can understand anyhow that smthg is fishy ....

35. Who was the best new person you met?
JULIA

36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
to trust less & to enjoy more.

37. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
" There is no reason to feel bad
But there are many seasons to feel glad, sad, mad
It's just a bunch of feelings that we have
To hold but I am here to help you with the load"
Travis - Flowers in the window

No comments: